Wednesday 17 March 2010

Im Back

Ok so I have decided to give blogging another go. I started last year then I had a baby, well my wife did. You would probably have heard about it if it was me, I dont handle pain well.
Here goes... I spent today upside down in a tank. Fish tank? No. Sceptic tank? No. An actual tank, big metal thing with tracks and a turret and armour and you get the picture. Its what I do you see, I fix things and tanks are one of the things I fix. Interesting I hear you mumble. Its not. Although today was slightly more interesting than normal, today I managed to get my head stuck under the seat whilst reaching for the batteries which then electrocuted me as I crossed the terminals with my big spanner. My friend who was climbing in through the hatch at the time got a nice boot in the mouth as my legs twitched due to the current. He then decided to give me a boot in the arse in return further compounding my problems. I was now more stuck with a tingly body and a sore bum. Wait that sounds wrong for some reason... I'm sure theres innuendo in there some where. Anyhoo, as well as the kick in the arse he decided not to help free me from my trap until after lunch and promptly disappeared. Well I wasnt about to hang around that long as I was worried all that blood going around my head might trigger an idea which I would regret later. My ideas are usually terrible you see so I kicked and struggled and finally got myself out. I was feeling rather sorry for myself after this so I went and bought myself a red bull energy drink which I know I react badly to and spent the rest of the afternoon running around the workshop with my ear defenders and helmet on. My colleagues are worried about me.

3 comments:

  1. Your profile is a little light on detail. What's the Polish connection, assuming there is one?

    Oh, and by the way, how's the tank? Is that important?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also by the way, can you not turn on the Name/URL option on your comment? It makes it easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fair point Island, I'll try to fill out my profile:-)

    The tank was fine! lol

    Not sure what u mean by turn on name/url, im a bit of a blog newbie.

    ReplyDelete