Thursday 18 March 2010

The Little Things

Some small things which are really not that important annoy me. Dont take that literally, I've no problem with small people or less than large objects in general . Heres a short list.

1. Ads that are misleading. For example " Get your free phone for only £15 per month". Thats not free.

2. Do not ask me where I last saw something I've lost. The result could include you losing the ability to reproduce.

3. When I ask my wife if she would like some tea and she replies in the negative then she has no right to expect me to share mine with her. This applies equally to all food and drink.

4. Why do I always need a pee just after I get in the bath and why is it disgusting to then just let it go. Its my pee.

5. Dont ask me how I am unless you really want to know. I dont like it when people glaze over as I tell them.

6. If my eyes are closed and I'm on my back and I look like I'm asleep then theres no need to wake me up to ask me if I'm asleep.

I'm not really a grouch but these are just a small selection of my pet hates. Feel free to add your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment