Sunday 29 March 2009

I'm the Daddy

44 days, what could you do in 44 days? Thats exactly how long I've got until my lovely hormonal wife squeezes out our son. If he's got any sense he'll hang on in there for as long as he can. As wifey sleeps I whisper against her ever expanding midriff " permission to land denied young skywalker, area is hostile", not sure if he understands but something must be getting through as he seems as restless as I am about todays world! Not only do I have to deal with Pregasaurus Rex but the credit crunch, terrorism, dancing on ice etc etc are making life these days a little bit tougher. Still I'm optimistic, whilst I'm up at all hours changing nappies, feeding baby, playing guitar hero, I'll be far too tired to take notice of the country spiralling out of control whilst the politicians talk of stimulus. Stimulus?? Four cans of red bull or any other energy drink, half bottle of vodka, thats stimulating. Politics and the economy couldn't get a rise out of me if PM's questions were hosted by Melinda Messenger with nothing but her ice skates on.

No comments:

Post a Comment